Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

The New Traffic Roundabout on Petaluma Blvd South

Subjects that don't quite fit anywhere else.

Re: The New Traffic Roundabout on Petaluma Blvd South

Postby blackbird » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:08 pm

Keep in mind the possibility of the stubbed out road going across the river directly to the Lucky/In&Out shopping area. At that point you'll have a lot of traffic using this path to get to HW 101.
blackbird

Postby ptlmafrnd » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:22 pm

[quote="blackbird"]Keep in mind the possibility of the stubbed out road going across the river directly to the Lucky/In&Out shopping area. At that point you'll have a lot of traffic using this path to get to HW 101.[/quote}

you are correct blackbird...that will happen. as soon as someone ponies up about $25mil to pay for the river bridge to make this happen. not very likely anytime soon. but, if and when it does happen, all the more reason to have the round-a-bout there. that many more cars that will not have to come to a full stop every time.

i must not be as advanced as all these other folks on here. i think round-a-bouts are great. love them. why would folks want to stop when they otherwise don't have to? i say put more in! people complain that there is traffic problems and back-ups all over town. when was the last time you saw a bad back-up at a round-a-bout?
ptlmafrnd

Postby brandi » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:14 pm

Round abouts are great if you are going straight thru them, but if you are on the cross street trying to get in during commute hour, you could be there awhile. No one slows down to let you in and please do not get me started about trying to go around the round about up on to my street. There will be an accident, its just a matter of time.
brandi

Previous

Return to Rants and Raves