Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Division 7 Waterproofing RUDE AND VULGAR

Subjects that don't quite fit anywhere else.

Division 7 Waterproofing RUDE AND VULGAR

Postby nancydrew » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:50 pm

"DAMN, YOU ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS" and

"SHOW YOUR INTELLEGENCE BY OPENING YOUR MOUTH" and

"GET OFF YOUR ASS AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS AND STOP BEING A BURDEN ON SOCIETY" and

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC LIFE SINCE YOU YOURSELF HAVE NO RESPECT FOR IT"

That is what was texted to me after leaving a message with John (the boss) to tell one of his employees that the employees son was sick (2nd day out of school) and needed to taken to the doctor.

The texts messages that Division 7 sent me were RUDE, VULGAR, AND SHOWS SUCH A LACK OF CLASS AND LACK OF PROFFESIONALISM ........

if this is the quality and the mentality of "the boss" , then I would hate to see the quality of the work they offer.
nancydrew

Re: Division 7 Waterproofing RUDE AND VULGAR

Postby DLoozional » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:52 am

The fact that you are posting these tects here pretty much tells me that we're getting less than half the story. Nobody just blows up and sends that kind of stuff to someone else for absolutely no reason.

Posting one side of a conversation with no background to make a person/business look bad is pretty pathetic IMO.
DLoozional

Postby nancydrew » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:35 pm

That is an excellent point! I absolutely agree with you! What the other side of the story is... I wish I knew..... I am not sure what "the employee" the father of my son has told his boss. My whole point was and still is, the total lack of proffessionalism that John showed is unexcuseable! John has never met me, he has never even spoken 10 words to me, the message that I left him was respectful to him and to his employee. I did text him back and told him that his employee must have left out the part about my stage 2 follicular thyroid cancer and my 4th radiation treatment that is coming up. And that I guess all people who have cancer, radiation, another radiation, cancer out of remission, radiation, and coming up another radiation in a few weeks should be holding down a full time job while going thru all of that, how stupid I am for not understandng that. I guess that was a bit smart ass, but all true.
nancydrew

Postby TrapAPoodle » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:08 pm

I've worked with this company many times and have had no such issues.
TrapAPoodle

Postby Chris Weber » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:24 pm

I am confues, Nancy Drew, is this about you or about a sick child at school?
Chris Weber

Postby nancydrew » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:19 pm

The whole thing was about my son who was sick, that is the whole reason I even contacted John in the first place. But for John to text me that kind of text messages, regardless of what his employee has told to him is WRONG. Like it was stated before, there are two sides to every story... FYI: I would hope that none of Division 7's customers have experienced what I have. The big difference is I am not a paying customer. If the paying customers were treated with the same lack of respect,and a better than thou attitude that I got treated with......

I sure hope that John is not a parent, because this whole thing started with my son being sick and needing to go to the doctor, a point that John clearly missed. John made it a personal attack on me. And if he is a parent, then I would hate to think of the example he is setting for his kids.
nancydrew

Postby DLoozional » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:13 am

I think the point is ... it doesn't belong here. He's not here to tell his side of the story. All we hear is yours. I'm guessing it's not entirely complete.
DLoozional

Postby nancydrew » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:53 am

Where does it belong then??
nancydrew

Postby DLoozional » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Between you and John or Joe and your sick son and your husband and whoever is in your circle.
DLoozional

Postby nancydrew » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:41 pm

EXCELLENT POINT! I wish it were that simple! I have tried for over 9 years to try to communicate with my son's father (who was never my husband). I have asked, demanded, begged, pleaded, cried, and tried every way I can think of to communicate with my son's father , to no avail. Although your comments on this issue wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear, it is what I needed to hear, so I thank you!
nancydrew

Next

Return to Rants and Raves