Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

jogging etiquette

Subjects that don't quite fit anywhere else.

jogging etiquette

Postby PetalumaGal » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:29 am

To the jogger in west Petaluma this morning at dawn, wearing a white shirt and red shorts: I saw you stop next to our community walking path, stoop and pull down your shorts, expose your bright white buttocks, take a poop, grab a weed to wipe, pull up your shorts, look around, and jog away. Too much fiber? Really, is that any way to pass through a neighborhood (pun intended)? Absolutely disgusting.
PetalumaGal

Re: jogging etiquette

Postby Schweinsteiger » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:30 am

You actually watched the whole thing, from pants going down, to the deed to grabbing a leaf, and then watching them go on their way. Interesting.
Schweinsteiger

Postby PetalumaGal » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:53 pm

I think I was frozen in disbelief! I'm not a perv. I had just opened my living room blinds for the morning and there he was across the street, and this is a nice neighborhood.
PetalumaGal

Postby TJMack » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:27 pm

eeeeeeewwwwww, next time you see him (or her?) you should hand him a plastic bag and a roll of t.p. :roll:
TJMack

Postby localmom » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:23 pm

TJMack wrote:eeeeeeewwwwww, next time you see him (or her?) you should hand him a plastic bag and a roll of t.p. :roll:

Yeah.....I thought we had pooper scooper laws in effect! So gross!!
localmom

Postby ThomasHarrigan » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Sorry, I couldn't find the Charmin tree that all the bears use in the commercial. I'll bring my own next time. Does it matter that it was in a "nice neighborhood"? At least I was getting exercise. See you tomorrow morning.
ThomasHarrigan

Postby nightowl » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:54 pm

This reminds me of the scene I witnessed a while back in my own "nice neighborhood" as I drove alongside our popular walking path. Sitting patiently on the path was a nice little dog and several feet away in the shrubbery was his elderly male owner peeing on a tree (not quite sure why since the guy lives right around the corner)...
nightowl

Postby FNG » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:40 pm

nightowl wrote:...was his elderly male owner peeing on a tree (not quite sure why since the guy lives right around the corner)...

Prostrate problems?

As for the jogger I hope he had enough sense not to pick poison oak to wipe with :lol:
FNG

Postby da shaman » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:13 pm

should have called the cops with a description of the chopdropper. Also, you should have yelled at the inconsiderate idiot. Wonder how he would like it if others used the front of his house as a toilet.
da shaman

Return to Rants and Raves