Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

RAVE - VETERAN'S DAY PARADE

Subjects that don't quite fit anywhere else.

RAVE - VETERAN'S DAY PARADE

Postby FNG » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:49 am

Thank you to all the sponsors of this wonderful event. Thanks to the City of Petaluma for hosting year after year. Thanks to the veteran's that have served and continue to serve. Thanks to everyone who showed up yesterday and waved and applauded and had a good time.
FNG

Re: RAVE - VETERAN'S DAY PARADE

Postby da shaman » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:17 pm

it was a great parade that seems to get bigger and better every year. A fine way for our town to show appreciation for all those who served (even the Rosie the Riveters). Flyovers were fantastic. Amazed at the lack of applause for Glass and Woolsey.
Thanks to all the organizers and volunteers who did such a great job putting it all together.
da shaman

Postby PetalumaPete » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:30 am

Chamber was there in full force for sure.
See the Thank You by clicking here: http://goo.gl/lKmav
God bless our Vets!
PetalumaPete

Postby petalumanick » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Love the parade but Woolsey's participation has been the low point for years. Sad how shameless she is to ally herself with Code Pink, yet pretends she supports the Veterans when it benefits her. I was not surprised at the lack of applause for her at all. There should have been more boos and hisses...but that's just my opinion of course.

Having said that, I'm proud of our town for hosting one of the biggest (if not THE biggest) Vets Day Parade in Northern California. I love seeing the Vets and get choked up every year when the "Moms" march by with the pics of their children who are serving. God Bless our Vets every day!
petalumanick

Return to Rants and Raves