Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Rave ~~ Calendar Store @ the Outlet Mall

Subjects that don't quite fit anywhere else.

Rave ~~ Calendar Store @ the Outlet Mall

Postby JEH » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:40 pm

It's a seasonal store located across from The Gap. Every kind of calendar you can imagine....music, landscape, animals, all dog breeds, cats, kids, countries, states, art, etc. and even a 2011 Justin Bieber calendar, LOL.
JEH

Re: Rave ~~ Calendar Store @ the Outlet Mall

Postby JEH » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:42 am

Yep, a year later and another rave. :D Just got my 2012 calendar there. Now located next to Gymboree. Everything is 50% off, including GAMES & TOYS. Not sure how much longer they will be there, probably another week or so, and the prices may be cut again.

The Outlet Mall was PACKED on Saturday. Good to see such big crowds of people purchasing items in Petaluma. Nike Store -- wow! You can't beat the prices at Carter's for baby and kid stuff. Sorry the BLANK Gourmet is no longer there. That was a nice store. BLANK Collection is pretty good though. Wish the Food Court had more options.
JEH

Postby fxlnll » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:34 am

JEH wrote:Yep, a year later and another rave. :D Just got my 2012 calendar there. Now located next to Gymboree. Everything is 50% off, including GAMES & TOYS. Not sure how much longer they will be there, probably another week or so, and the prices may be cut again.

The Outlet Mall was PACKED on Saturday. Good to see such big crowds of people purchasing items in Petaluma. Nike Store -- wow! You can't beat the prices at Carter's for baby and kid stuff. Sorry the BLANK Gourmet is no longer there. That was a nice store. BLANK Collection is pretty good though. Wish the Food Court had more options.

The nike store is great if you are an adult male with feet from 12-15. if you need socks for a girl or woman go online. Went looking for socks for a basketball player needed mens medium. Not one in a medium of any kind.
fxlnll

Postby PennyMoney » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:03 pm

Someone was asking about the calendar store? Give the Mall a call. I'm sure it will be back as long as there is space permitting. Great selection -- you can find every category of calendar imaginable. Saturday Night fever, pug fever, Cat Scratch Fever, dalmations in pantsuits, UFOs for all twelve months, Whine Country Fruits and Nuts, 50 Shades of Margaritas, etc.

But I just discovered that some very nice 2013 calendars are at the Dollar Tree. For a DOLLAR!
:D
PennyMoney

Return to Rants and Raves