Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

What Annoys You?

Subjects that don't quite fit anywhere else.

Re: What Annoys You?

Postby JEH » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:53 pm

I agree with those suggestions. Fall is a great time to clean up before winter. It is in the Petaluma Municipal Code to keep the sidewalks in front of your property clean and clear and safe for pedestrians. If you don't have time to do this, consider hiring a teenager for an afternoon!
JEH

Postby JEH » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:41 am

Goodwill store.....please explain.....

Why does a t-shirt cost $1.99 but a t-shirt with side seams cost $3.99? Did you have to pay the seamstress extra? ;)

I picked out a half dozen men's t-shirts for a friend in need from the $1.99 rack, only to find out if they have "side seams" that the price is double! These are regular old used t-shirts, no collar.

T-shirts are t-shirts, seam or not.
JEH

Postby TrapAPoodle » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:18 pm

one thing that really annoys me is when someone cuts me off in traffic when there is no one behind me and then proceeds to then drive 10 mph below the speed limit. this seems to be happening more and more often on the country roads i drive.
TrapAPoodle

Postby PennyMoney » Sun May 26, 2013 10:07 am

People who STEAL at garage sales! Geeeeeze, how low can you go? My neighbor caught someone stuffing jewelry into the pockets of a pair of jeans, then trying to buy the jeans for a dollar.

Keep an eye out for the earlybirds who distract you while you are setting up. Some of them are getting quite a reputation. :x
PennyMoney

Postby TJMack » Sun May 26, 2013 12:43 pm

Low hanging tree branches hanging over pedestrian sidewalks. So low that you have to step out into the street. Folks, please keep our walkways safe and trim those branches! Thanks!
TJMack

Postby me & my arrow » Mon May 27, 2013 7:51 pm

Speaking of theft, I can't believe that on Mother's Day, while I was HOME, someone came up onto my private, enclosed front porch and stole a very large, "shabby-chic", distressed-paint, bent-bamboo rocking chair...in broad daylight with my car parked right there in the driveway! The chair was NOT at the curb. But I will say that stealing from a garage sale is pretty damn pathetic!
me & my arrow

Postby the scar » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:11 pm

What annoys me is people that walk on the Left ! as a child and all my adult life I have walked on the right side of the Street, walked through the right side of a Doorway, walked down the right side of an Isle ! which made it a lot easier for everyone, you didnt run into people comming out of safeway,you didnt run into people down an Isle, you didnt run ito people walking down the sidewalk!! Well this common courtsey has also fallen by the way side, people are more Rude than ever and its getting WORSE . :cry: Excuse me, I'M going to walk down the left side of the sidewalk and BUMP into someone !!!
the scar

Postby mikeg55 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:09 am

the scar wrote:What annoys me is people that walk on the Left ! as a child and all my adult life I have walked on the right side of the Street, walked through the right side of a Doorway, walked down the right side of an Isle ! which made it a lot easier for everyone, you didnt run into people comming out of safeway,you didnt run into people down an Isle, you didnt run ito people walking down the sidewalk!! Well this common courtsey has also fallen by the way side, people are more Rude than ever and its getting WORSE . :cry: Excuse me, I'M going to walk down the left side of the sidewalk and BUMP into someone !!!
maybe they're from Australia?
mikeg55

Postby TJMack » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:30 am

the scar, maybe it is OK to walk on the left on an isle (small island) but not OK to walk down the left in an aisle (passage between two rows).

"I'LL walk down the AISLE on the ISLE" ;)
TJMack

Postby lumagurl » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:00 am

Is anybody else annoyed about the light intersection near GnG shopping center?
Every morning the light at 8ish is way too long. There's a long line of cars idling forever for the light to change green. Please this needs to change. I'm sure the neighbors there are irritated from this. Luckily I wont need to go there in the new school year.
lumagurl

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Raves