Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Renee to Seek Re-election

Discussions related to articles

Re: Renee to Seek Re-election

Postby Longonptown » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:11 am

Way too much time thinking on the fly and wasting time at city council meetings. Um, um, um, every other week. Does she review the video/audio on PCA? I believe it has all gone to Tiff's head. Too much time in front of a screen lends to a dull mind. Can't do it again! She will continue to pursue the bigger political payday. I believe she thought she would win if she emulated Lynn Woolsey, pathetic.
Longonptown

Postby BORN HERE » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:09 pm

She needs to go away, back to La La land where she seems to be at every council meeting. PLEASE get out and vote here out. I do not want to hear " Um yeah" anymore!!!
BORN HERE

Postby confused1 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:11 pm

ooohhh REAL PEOPLE...I mean that actully have a thought pattern (everyone on this board).....I usually have problems getting off the floor when thinking of the Missle Crisis....But You silly people have entierly forgotten how beautifully she KNITS at council meetings......OMG....
confused1

Postby Longonptown » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:39 am

Watch the meetings on PCA, then make your voting decisions. Too much celebrity, not enough substance! :shock:
Longonptown

Postby SaveOurCity » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:59 pm

no law suits wrote:Are you not forgetting that Miller sued the city with a frivolous law suit that cost our town in excess of 40K? I wonder how many pot holes that could have fixed. As for a puppet, if you watched any of the forums, it was clear she's simply a tool for Healy. She wasn't even convincing when asked why she wants to run and why she is a qualified leader. Sorry, she's simply more reliable for Healy than Gabe and at the last minute was brought in because the Chamber needs someone who votes with them 100%.

As far as I know the City settled because they knew they were wrong... and if my memory is correct none of those who got illegally fired got ONE CENT of money like the PNA which is actively supported by Tiffany, Alicia K. and their ilk.
SaveOurCity

Postby PetalumaEye » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:08 pm

Let's hope the voters of Petaluma show common sense at the ballot box this year. That woman is a disaster and an embarrassment. We need to get rid of the progressive gang that has hijacked this city.
Let's support Healy, Miller, and Kearny.
PetalumaEye

Previous

Return to In the news