Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests

New Spanish-English school begins to take shape

Discussions related to articles

Re: New Spanish-English school begins to take shape

Postby mikeg55 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:49 am

Central_Scrutinizer wrote:It's amazing how you two "spending hawks" try to sound intelligent. Mikeg55 you are a racist, it's not hard to miss.

Would you rather have an uneducated populace? Does it make sense to immerse the kids gradually into a English speaking educational system? There is no talk of continuing this into high school, because the kids will be ready to learn in English in the 9th grade.

Wow, first posting! Good for you! You know I'm of mixed race. My mother came to this country legally. She became naturalized. She paid her taxes, worked hard, and never went on welfare. I don't expect less of anyone else.
mikeg55

Postby Central_Scrutinizer » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:49 am

Who cares if you are mixed race. Your comment suggest you are racist. I'm sure your birth certificate states you are 'Caucasian' yet you claim to be part something else.

Ask you Mom of the struggles she had, and how people took advantage of her and her family.

The problem with people like you, is that you forget who you are, and where your family came from. I won't call Mexicans "illegals" because that is what racist people call them. You're too tied up in BS that is fed to you via right wing idiots. Dig a little deeper, see how these hardworking Mexicans are taken advantage of by local vineyards, construction companies, car washes and restaurants. They should be paid a fair wage for their hard work, no matter how they got here. This also protects American workers wages. If the Mexican worker was such a burden on our economy, why is there Mexican grocery stores popping up, Mexican radio stations, Mexican restaurants... Think about the massive influx of taxes being paid by these working poor in the form of sales taxes. If they could get drivers licenses, they could buy auto insurance, and buy cars. Peel through the layers of crap fed to you, and you will see how Mexicans help our economy grow.
Central_Scrutinizer

Postby fxlnll » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:05 am

mikeg55 wrote:
Wow, first posting! Good for you! You know I'm of mixed race. My mother came to this country legally. She became naturalized. She paid her taxes, worked hard, and never went on welfare. I don't expect less of anyone else.

You obviously are self-hating!!!! And have been hoodwinked. :evil:
I know many Hispanics that are not happy with the way the current illegal aliens, er undocumented situation is being handled. They are very angry that they or their parents worked hard to get here LEGALLY and tried to assimilate while this new crop is being treated different.
fxlnll

Postby mikeg55 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:58 pm

Central_Scrutinizer wrote:Who cares if you are mixed race. Your comment suggest you are racist. I'm sure your birth certificate states you are 'Caucasian' yet you claim to be part something else.

Ask you Mom of the struggles she had, and how people took advantage of her and her family.

The problem with people like you, is that you forget who you are, and where your family came from. I won't call Mexicans "illegals" because that is what racist people call them. You're too tied up in BS that is fed to you via right wing idiots. Dig a little deeper, see how these hardworking Mexicans are taken advantage of by local vineyards, construction companies, car washes and restaurants. They should be paid a fair wage for their hard work, no matter how they got here. This also protects American workers wages. If the Mexican worker was such a burden on our economy, why is there Mexican grocery stores popping up, Mexican radio stations, Mexican restaurants... Think about the massive influx of taxes being paid by these working poor in the form of sales taxes. If they could get drivers licenses, they could buy auto insurance, and buy cars. Peel through the layers of crap fed to you, and you will see how Mexicans help our economy grow.

If you saw me, you wouldn't say I'm caucasian. I've been a victin of racism quite a few times. And I'm close to my mother and you don't know anything about her. Being illegal is a fact. it is not being racist. If you are not in the country legally, then you are here illegally. If you are here illegally, then you are not paying income tax. the State of California is a welfare state. My income and property taxes go towards the person in front of me at Safeway using that Visa card that replaced food stamps, to the tutors teaching the ESL students, to all the welfare benefits being bestowed on people here illegally. All the hispanic businesses are popping up in accordance to the rise in the latino population. That's good business sense. I'm guessing they are run by people here legally, and are paying all their taxes, so more power to them. I like Mexicans. I know quite a few. i just want everyone living here to be paying their fair share in sales tax, income tax, property tax, DMV fees, and medical insurance.
mikeg55

Previous

Return to In the news