Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

city to change the traffic lights

Discussions related to articles

city to change the traffic lights

Postby lumagrl » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:35 am

It's about time to change the lights. There's a lot of people that run the lights and do not know the right of way. Also the lights are timed ridiculously . The one by GnG is timed so wrong that all the cars are idling forever. When you are going through a green light and a car is able to make a left right in front of you makes absolutely no sense. Also when you are going through a green light and someones makes a right right in front of you. Come on now!!!!!! Fix it already.
lumagrl

Re: city to change the traffic lights

Postby fxlnll » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:24 am

lumagrl wrote:It's about time to change the lights. There's a lot of people that run the lights and do not know the right of way. Also the lights are timed ridiculously . The one by GnG is timed so wrong that all the cars are idling forever. When you are going through a green light and a car is able to make a left right in front of you makes absolutely no sense. Also when you are going through a green light and someones makes a right right in front of you. Come on now!!!!!! Fix it already.

You should not be driving if that seems wrong. What is wrong is standing still at a left turn arrow while ZERO cars are coming towards you.
fxlnll

Postby lumagrl » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:51 am

Really, Im wrong!!!! People like you driving is whats wrong,weirdo!!!!!!!!!!!!
lumagrl

Postby fxlnll » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:18 am

lumagrl wrote:Really, Im wrong!!!! People like you driving is whats wrong,weirdo!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone like me? What who wants to turn left when there are no cars coming? That is weird? What difference does it make if there is a turn signal or not? I'm allowed to turn left into the Raleys parking lot when I'm heading north. How is turning left at an intersection ANY different? Answer, IT"S not.
fxlnll

Postby mikeg55 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:12 pm

I actually support this move. When I'm driving, the only time those non-green arrow left turns are not busy seem to be early in the morning or in the late evening. otherwise its like playing chicken sometimes. I'll go out of my way to get a green arrow signal if I can. I dread having to go half-way out into the E. Washington Lakeville intersection, waiting until the traffic clears, which is made worse by people accerlating to make the light, and then having to accerlerate to make a left turn to avoid the opposite side traffic starting when the light changes.
mikeg55

Postby russet » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:22 am

Another waste of money. People just don't pay attention and don't know how to drive. Now I have to sit wasting gas at a signal when no body is coming for as far as the eye can see because people are stupid and should not have a license or they are already breaking the law texting or on the phone. Another smart(thats a joke)move on trying to control stupid drivers in petaluma! Too bad they ALL fail and only hurt the good responsible drivers!
russet

Postby Bear » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:32 pm

russet wrote:Another waste of money. People just don't pay attention and don't know how to drive. Now I have to sit wasting gas at a signal when no body is coming for as far as the eye can see because people are stupid and should not have a license or they are already breaking the law texting or on the phone. Another smart(thats a joke)move on trying to control stupid drivers in petaluma! Too bad they ALL fail and only hurt the good responsible drivers!

i couldn't agree more.
Bear

Postby PetalumaGal » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:38 pm

I love Petaluma, BUT I HATE THE TRAFFIC!
PetalumaGal

Postby mmmfood » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:28 am

If using common sense is difficult (making a safe left), time to turn in the keys.
mmmfood

Postby fxlnll » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:28 am

mmmfood wrote:If using common sense is difficult (making a safe left), time to turn in the keys.

Exactly!!
fxlnll

Return to In the news