Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Butter n Eggs, watch out for the ABC Nazis

Discussions related to articles

Butter n Eggs, watch out for the ABC Nazis

Postby walk2k » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:37 pm

give you a ticket even if you are drinking a milkshake! and if you want to fight the $100 ticket it costs you $200... total scam!

http://www.petaluma360.com/article/2010 ... 9/0/SEARCH

watch out they are undercover, dressed like bikers etc.. do NOT show your id, do NOT give them your name!
walk2k

Re: Butter n Eggs, watch out for the ABC Nazis

Postby da shaman » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:48 pm

unfortunately, the idiots brought down the heat on everyone. Why is it that alcohol (mainly beer) be sold at a so-called family event? If you need to drink and act like a moron, stay home. Just another reason why I think the B & E Parade is a waste of time and not worth the effort to attend. That dude from KRON-TV, Stanley Roberts, could come up here and do a weeks worth of shows of "People Behaving Badly."
da shaman

Postby walk2k » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:24 pm

IF they were just targeting the "idiots" I would agree with you 100%, but they give BS tickets to peaceful people who ARE NOT EVEN DRINKING. did you read the article? I have heard even worse stories of these jackboots too. These are the same wonderful public servants who shut down Lagunitas a few years ago. Thank goodness they saved our town from those hooligans! :lol: Let's see, where did Butter n Eggs have their last fundraiser again?

Just don't show them ID or give them your name, and refuse to answer any questions, you have that right. The worst they can do is arrest you and take you to the station but they won't, they just want to write you a BS ticket and move on to the next victim.
walk2k

Postby russet » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:55 am

I for one have grown up with the butter and eggs parade and love it. As usual it was a bunch of out of control idiots that couldn't go to a family event without drinking and causing trouble. STAY HOME and get drunk and act like and ass. I think you have a drinking problem if you can't go a couple of hours without drinking and getting drunk. Get a life! Hope not to see any of you downtown you don't belong there.
russet

Postby da shaman » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:28 am

yeah walk2k, I read the 3 year old article. what happened afterward? Court? Fine? Found not guilty? Trouble with these articles is that you basically get only one side of the story. The one thing I did see wrong was Brown telling Fish to contact ABC. The dude cited should have done that if there were any procedural mistakes or problems.
da shaman

Postby walk2k » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:06 pm

Nothing happened that's the problem. No disicpline, nobody got fired. ABC nazis still out there every parade.

Should people get tickets for fighting and being disruptive? ABSOLUTELY. Should a peaceful person not bothering anyone get a ticket for standing 1-foot outside the beer "garden" (because it's f'king FULL) ?? NO! The guy in the article was drinking a NON ALCOHOLIC drink did you even read it!!! I've heard worse too, like a girl standing on PRIVATE PROPERTY had her drink SMACKED out of her hand by the ABC nazi and handed a ticket.

The tickets are $100 and you CAN NOT CONTEST them unless you pay a $200 fee! How f'ing stupid is that?

Some "family" people like to peacefully enjoy a nice cold beer on a hot day without getting smacked around by ABC nazis. Drinking is perfectly LEGAL and nothing wrong with it so save your puritanical attitude. How do you think the parade pays for itself every year? By selling hot dogs and funnel cakes? Wake up!
walk2k

Postby dhansell22 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:41 pm

Dang, I missed the funnel cakes?!?
dhansell22

Postby Call Me Snake... » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Great advice walk2k. By the way, what law school did you graduate from? I would hate having you as my public defender. Don't give them your name. Don't show them your ID. That buys a guaranteed one way ticket to County Jail. Instead of a citation, you get the opportunity to post bail. Please stop posting legal advice.
Call Me Snake...

Postby 4th gen Petaluma » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:25 pm

OP should go to the cow chip throwing contest next year. If you can throw that chip on your shoulder I bet you would win.
4th gen Petaluma

Return to In the news