Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

K Mart

From swirling rumors to big announcements to just plain juicy gossip ... what's in the air in Petaluma?

K Mart

Postby the scar » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:15 am

Went to K-Mart thursday morning in Petaluma, there was a notice taped to the glass at the front sliding doors,Their behind on the Rent , $30,000 I guess they wont be around much longer ? :?:
the scar

Re: K Mart

Postby ptlmafrnd » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:28 am

if that is the case, and they do go under sometime in the somewhat near future, it will likely be blamed on the new target going in. even though it is clear that they are suffering a slow death even before target has opened its doors.
ptlmafrnd

Postby da shaman » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:47 pm

KMart really went downhill after they got rid of the "blue light" sandwiches and deli. Considering the precarious position this country is in with the fatty in North Korea threatening to annihilate us, I would have attempted to stash as many good deli deals to carry me through the nuclear winter. Only thing that has helped the situation is remembering ol' Tiff Renee balking at having an ancient gunboat berthed in Petaluma. We might make it afterall.
da shaman

Postby JEH » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:56 am

Their summer seasonal dept. is nice. Just bought two beach towels, a patio umbrella, a wading pool and some water toys. Excellent prices and we had $6 free on the Rewards Card.

I do think they need to do a major remodel/update if they want to try and stay in business here. Hate the thought of another huge EMPTY store (like Safeway) :(
JEH

Postby bobkanine » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:10 pm

Why not just use it as an Indoor Baseball field? Or a new pool facility? Why break new ground elsewhere...
bobkanine

Return to The Buzz