Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Crosstown traffic -- arrrgh!

From swirling rumors to big announcements to just plain juicy gossip ... what's in the air in Petaluma?

Re: Crosstown traffic -- arrrgh!

Postby fxlnll » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:09 pm

Schweinsteiger wrote:The old luckys? Come on with that sort of snobbery, they ONLY do their shopping at the Petaluma Market.

probably doesn't know that the "east" side starts at the river not the freeway!!
fxlnll
 
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:42 am

Re: Crosstown traffic -- arrrgh!

Postby whippis » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:00 pm

I only like people who live in a 2 block radius of my house, and even they are ify.
whippis
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 8:13 am

Re: Crosstown traffic -- arrrgh!

Postby BORN HERE » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Soon we will have the SMART train to get us from north to south in Petaluma... Oh wait, we will only have one boarding station. nevermind
BORN HERE
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:45 pm

Re: Crosstown traffic -- arrrgh!

Postby fxlnll » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:46 pm

BORN HERE wrote:Soon we will have the SMART train to get us from north to south in Petaluma... Oh wait, we will only have one boarding station. nevermind

Funny you said smart train! Sounds like an oxymoron
fxlnll
 
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:42 am

Re: Crosstown traffic -- arrrgh!

Postby whippis » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:03 am

fxlnll wrote:
BORN HERE wrote:Soon we will have the SMART train to get us from north to south in Petaluma... Oh wait, we will only have one boarding station. nevermind

Funny you said smart train! Sounds like an oxymoron


So it is your view that no train is ever a smart choices? Or just one Sonoma-Marin one?
whippis
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 8:13 am

Re: Crosstown traffic -- arrrgh!

Postby fxlnll » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:00 pm

whippis wrote:
fxlnll wrote:
BORN HERE wrote:Soon we will have the SMART train to get us from north to south in Petaluma... Oh wait, we will only have one boarding station. nevermind

Funny you said smart train! Sounds like an oxymoron


So it is your view that no train is ever a smart choices? Or just one Sonoma-Marin one?

No subsidized train is smart. A real "bullet" train would be nice but will never happen in Kalifornia
fxlnll
 
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:42 am

Re: Crosstown traffic -- arrrgh!

Postby PetalumaPete » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:10 pm

PetalumaPete
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:49 pm

Re: Crosstown traffic -- arrrgh!

Postby walk2k » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:33 pm

A train to nowhere is not smart.
A non-electric train in 2014 is not smart.
A non-elevated/underground train that crosses EVERY major intersection and ties up traffic during the heavy commute hours is not smart.
A train that will take less than 2% of the cars off the highway under the best case is not smart.
A train barely 2,000 people will ride but has to be subsidized by taxes on over 300,000 people for everything they buy every day is not smart!
walk2k
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:39 pm

Re: Crosstown traffic -- arrrgh!

Postby dgia » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Petaluma Market and Whole Foods.

There's nothing at all good on the west side. It serves as a sort of honey pot that attracts and houses all of Petaluma'd white trash.

Seriously? Did someone say a Junior College is a good reason to cross McDowell? There's a reason that a JC is on that side of town. Everyone on the west side goes to a proper four year college.

JC, lol!
dgia
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 8:00 am

Re: Crosstown traffic -- arrrgh!

Postby fxlnll » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:15 pm

dgia wrote:Petaluma Market and Whole Foods.

There's nothing at all good on the west side. It serves as a sort of honey pot that attracts and houses all of Petaluma'd white trash.

Seriously? Did someone say a Junior College is a good reason to cross McDowell? There's a reason that a JC is on that side of town. Everyone on the west side goes to a proper four year college.

JC, lol!

Hey dumb$hit you do know that Whole Foods is on the East side right? Again, the east side doesn't start at the hwy except for newcomers
fxlnll
 
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:42 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Buzz

cron