Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Yes on Measure X

Got something to say on your local government? This is the place.

Re: Yes on Measure X

Postby mikeg55 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Noticed last week the Community Center's roof getting fixed. Without measure X. Amazing.
mikeg55

Postby Bear » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:06 pm

mikeg55 wrote:Noticed last week the Community Center's roof getting fixed. Without measure X. Amazing.

maybe paul francis donated some of his extortioned money towards the roof.
Bear

Postby L1dxf0b » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Notice none of the trails or new recreational parks getting built or improved for our kids? Equally amazing.
L1dxf0b

Postby fxlnll » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:19 pm

L1dxf0b wrote:Notice none of the trails or new recreational parks getting built or improved for our kids? Equally amazing.

who is stopping you from donating your money to any project?
fxlnll

Postby mikeg55 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:20 am

L1dxf0b wrote:Notice none of the trails or new recreational parks getting built or improved for our kids? Equally amazing.

When I was a kid growing up in the early 80's in Petaluma, I don't know if we even had trails or recreational parks. We rode our bikes and played in the neighborhood and local playgorunds and schools and were just fine. You want trails, today we Helen Putnam park and Shollenberger Park and trails all over the place in various neighborhoods that i don't even know if they are named. I take my kids to all these places and no complaints. Not crowded, everyone seems happy. I'm close to several city and school playgrounds and my kids love them. If something is broken, it seems to get fixed in a few months. Measure X was a nice to have. Not a need to have. and that's why it didn't pass. Deal with it. Get over it. good-bye!
mikeg55

Previous

Return to Petaluma politics