Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

City Council Election results

Got something to say on your local government? This is the place.

City Council Election results

Postby mongoose » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:29 am

What is that I hear, the crying of Jason Davies and Alicia Herris and the crumpling of tin foil hats by Tiffany Renee. It looks to me like the voters have shown they are tired of the obstructionist practices that have stiffled this city for so long. Maybe the three of them can join the future extortion from Paul Francis and Matt Maguire. I can only imagine that with the new majority on the city council John Brown is busy reading the Help Wanted ads this morning.
Congratulations to Mike Healy, Gabe Kearney and Kathy Miller. Let's see our city move forward.
mongoose

Re: City Council Election results

Postby mikeg55 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:55 am

Woo-Hoo! Very happy with the results!
mikeg55

Postby confused1 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:16 pm

Mongoose thank's for the enlightenment ...I had no idea Tiff added Orogomy to her knitting while she's rambling on in North Korean...Yes Mr Brown seems only adept at hiring outside consults to make his decisions...Jack A##....It appears poor Tiff was soo upset she threw moltov cocktail across the street
confused1

Postby nightowl » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:55 pm

I too am thrilled about the outcome and looking forward to a return of decency, decorum and common sense to our City Council! I am also pleased that Michael Allen (with his attempted Machiavellian machinations behind the scenes with Glass and Torliatt) appears to have gotten the boot as well. Finally, things may be looking up for Petaluma and Sonoma County!
nightowl

Postby mariasam » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:57 pm

It should be fun to see how many fits and tirades the mayor has over the next 2 years when he is overruled on things! :lol:
Try out our itil certification dumps exam prep material which includes latest EMC and Princeton University practice exam so you will pass real exam on first try.More details available on wikipedia
mariasam

Postby da shaman » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:46 pm

the Heavens be praised! Barrett to run again. Torliatt running. Now, if we can only convince Tiffany to run again everything will be swell in Petaluma. We should even pass a resolution to have John Brown anointed King of Petaluma and double his salary. City Council meetings could turn into a 2 hour Fidel Castro-like harangue on why we will have higher taxes and we the additional attorneys on staff can explain it to the disheveled rabble. Things are looking better!
da shaman

Return to Petaluma politics