Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests

Fundraiser for Glass and Torliatt?

Got something to say on your local government? This is the place.

Fundraiser for Glass and Torliatt?

Postby SaveOurCity » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Just got a forwarded email from a friend who sent me the latest invitation to an "end of political year" fundraiser to help raise money for the Glass for Mayor election in 2014 and the Torliatt for Council Election also in 2014... seems like it is being held in a "reuse" or "recycled" objects business. Appropriate don't you think?
SaveOurCity

Re: Fundraiser for Glass and Torliatt?

Postby LongTimePetalumad » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:59 pm

This needs to get squashed before it gets started. The political retard and political retread need to hang it up and go away, far far away!!! For the health of the city, no more Glass and Torliatt never again!!!
LongTimePetalumad

Postby Sadie » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:00 pm

This is typical of Glass and Torliatt have a party that no one can attend, after all the Mayan calendar stops on December 21, 2012.

Just is case the world does not end, which seat is Toriliatt going after? Barrett's is up.
Sadie

Postby confused1 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:43 am

Can someone please get in touch with me ...Or post e-mail about this up coming fundraiser...because if it is where I think it sounds like it might be Hell is going to freeze over before that ever happens....PERIOD
confused1

Postby SaveOurCity » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:18 pm

confused1.. a "Salvage" place on Petaluma Blvd South is what I remember reading... I'll see if I can find the exact email my friend sent me...
SaveOurCity

Postby 2182 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:30 pm

This is a surprise to some? Not a surprise to many who have watched this partnership unfold throughout the years. Thank goodness they've dropped Renee...lol! However, they are leaving out their buddy Barrett. Maybe she won't run for council again.....who knows..........

Postby LongTimePetalumad » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:49 am

Very interesting. If they are having it at Heritage Salvage, it's outside of the city limits. Nothing like plotting a "comeback" and having a gathering outside of the city where you are trying to run. Reminds me of when Torliatt was running for County Supervisor. She stated that she lived on a ranch with her beef cows. Kind of interesting how she was on the council at the time and "living" outside of the city limits..... Her typical doublespeak. She was living in town but trying to appeal to the ag community that she was a "rancher". Far cry from it. Nothing good can come of this woman getting back involved with city politics and it's time for King David to go!!!
LongTimePetalumad

Postby SaveOurCity » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Yes, that is the name of the place... Heritage Salvage... are you sure that is outside the city limits?
SaveOurCity

Postby LongTimePetalumad » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:59 am

Positive it's in the county. It's right on the border.
LongTimePetalumad

Postby mongoose » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Just the thought of this is enough to ruin the holiday season. We do not need more of David "the half empty" Glass and certianly do not need the Petaluma Princess back. I have had enough of her sanctuary city rheotoric and all the other feel good stuff she spouts. It is time for new blood not the same old do nothing retreads.
mongoose

Next

Return to Petaluma politics