Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Lafferty....AGAIN??????

Got something to say on your local government? This is the place.

Lafferty....AGAIN??????

Postby mongoose » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:13 am

Well the utompian visionaries of Petaluma have created another pie in the sky money waster for the city. This group is made up of largely the same people that are the anti-Dutra group which promised to defray the city's legal costs in joining the fight against Dutra. I haven't seen them keep this promise or their full payment yet. What to want to bet they ask the city to support the lawsuit? What part of the city has no money don't they get. I will bet Matt Maguire and Paul Francis are also in the abckground figureing how they can line their pockets once again. Could this be a campaign issue for the Petaluma Princess also?????
mongoose

Re: Lafferty....AGAIN??????

Postby 2182 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:23 pm

Yup! Here it goes again, mongoose! Once again you have srtuck numerous nails with one sungle blow!

Just where is the rest of the money these anti-Durta dipsticks promised the city? Seems the poker has cooled. Time to do the grading whist they sleep!

Seems dredging is back in the lime light lately, and Dutra DOES add to the total tonnage coming up the river. So are these anti-Dutra nitwits also going topay for dredging of the river to prevent flooding if they succeed in preventing the Dutra project? Seemes to me that have VERY deep pockets to do all this, surely they don't expect you and I to pay for all their follies! :roll:

Postby blueknight » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:49 pm

When are these people going to give up? They want nothing that will increase revenues but want to spend, spend, spend. I am sure their household budgets aren't run this way but if you can get someone else to foot the bill that is ok. I also keep getting this nagging feeling in the back of my neck that part of this is Mike Healy's behind the scenes handiwork. Let's see who on the council has the intestinal fortitude to say no "the city can't afford this" and stand their ground.
blueknight

Postby mongoose » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:28 pm

What a surprise...Matt Maguire, David Keller, Bruce Hagen, Patricia Tuttle Brown, Mike Healy; all involved in this waste of time and money. I am sure Maguire is trying to figure out how much money he can make off of this and now his cronies have joined in the money train. Healy must think he has solved all issues facing our city if he can get involved in this debacle. What is in it for him??? I have never seen him doing anything that doesn't benefit him in some way. What is he running for??? Maybe Mayor????? That would sure throw a monkey wrench into the Petaluma Princess's plans.
mongoose

Return to Petaluma politics