Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Familiar faces get early start in 2014 Petaluma City Council

Got something to say on your local government? This is the place.

Familiar faces get early start in 2014 Petaluma City Council

Postby BORN HERE » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Petaluma, lets get an early start and make sure that the "King" and "queen" DO NOT represent our city. We have already been down that dead end road before!
BORN HERE

Re: Familiar faces get early start in 2014 Petaluma City Council

Postby ptownpete » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:21 pm

I agree. Seeing Pammy's face in paper again made me vommit in my mouth. For the love of god lets make sure she does not hold office in this town again.
ptownpete

Postby 4th gen Petaluma » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:11 pm

Been there, done that...anyone remember the plan to have Kentucky Fried Chicken fill potholes? Idiocy. I can't believe we have to worry about a Torliatt return to Council. We are just beginning to unravel the mess she made. NO THANK YOU. I can't walk precincts but I will donate money and man a phone for whomever runs against Pam.
4th gen Petaluma

Postby MyUserName » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:04 pm

All I can add is "Ugh! Enough already"! Guess what? What's old isn't new again, it's just plain old!
MyUserName

Postby Bagger » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:55 pm

I guess the rumors were true,SHE'S BACK.Petaluma can't tolerate more of her politics.Petaluma has to stand up to her destructive politics and say no more,go away.
I read that she is getting contributions from the folks who run the Plaza North shopping center.I wonder how long that's been going on,,,it would explain her oppostion to new shopping centers coming to town.What a conflict of interest for a mayor/council member.No wonder she stalled the Target project as long as she could,costing Petaluma tax income ,not to mention needed shopping outlets.
GO AWAY ,we don't want your failed politics anymore.
Bagger

Postby da shaman » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:28 am

what a lousy way to start out a Sunday. Reading that Glass and Torliatt (the leaders of the legion of doom and unproductivity) are building their war chests for another run at the PCC doesn't bode well for the citizens of Petaluma. Hopefully, people will wake up and see that these two are not what is needed here. Even more important, that some good common sense individuals will come forth and run against them.
da shaman

Postby nightowl » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:53 pm

Earth to Pam: Petalumans do not want you in the Mayor's office. Petalumans do not want you on our City Council. Sonoma County residents do not want you serving as Supervisor. Surely there is something else you can do to serve your community. Lots of local organizations need volunteers. Think of all the money you'll save!
nightowl

Postby OB1 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:58 pm

Well, if we are really lucky Tiffany Renee and Karen Nau will also run again.

By the way I drove past the new Target (as I got on the freeway) and loved looking at the giant loading dock as I turned the corner onto the southbound lanes. I thought I was in Fairfield or South San Francisco for several moments.

Oh well, I guess the West Side needed a place to shop. I'll say one thing it will sure beat the pants off K mart.

Pam and Mayor Glass please find another hobby!

This broken down example of a town needs time to rebuild before you start swinging your wrecking ball around again.
OB1

Postby BORN HERE » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:53 pm

Well it is nice to see that everyone commenting on here does not want the reign of David and Pam to return to petaluma. Please just go AWAY!
BORN HERE

Postby da shaman » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:29 pm

just read the article on the guy (and his wife) that got a hefty bill after the fire department responded to an accident the wife was involved in. He got the bill as he was not a city resident. What a hose job. And it is not even coming close to the revenues the PCC thought it would bring in. Guess who was the mayor in June 0f 2009 who thought "increased revenue is a good thing"? Good ol' Princess Pam. And she wants another opportunity to do her worst.

Some may say that we need to charge out-of-towners for using our services. How about reciprocity? Would you be pleased to get a $500 or more bill in the mail after a collision in another city?
da shaman

Next

Return to Petaluma politics