Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Any Great Burgers in Petaluma?

Re: Any Great Burgers in Petaluma?

Postby StickeyWicket » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:54 am

Completely agree on the Dempsey burger...not once has it been good seriously dried out both times. Never understood what all the hoopla was about.

I have been there several times (not by choice) usually with folks from work, never been blown away, its just meh.

Would have never thought of Sugo for a burger; haven't tried Speakeasy yet, thanks for the recommendations!
StickeyWicket

Postby loveroffood » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:21 pm

In Petaluma Dempsy's for sure... Super Burger in Penngrove is also bomb!! I also heard Mikes is coming back to town.... can't wait for that!
loveroffood

Postby njjjk » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:32 pm

During the daytime, try the burgers from Petaluma Market. They cook them outside on the grill. Delicious!
njjjk

Postby CountryGal » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:45 am

About a year ago I went to Traxx Bar & Grill on Lakeville St. and had the best burger and fries I've ever had. I keep going back and am never disappointed. I wish I had discovered them years ago but never thought of going there because of the shabby exterior and unwelcoming sign in the parking lot about big trucks.
CountryGal

Postby jzkz1000 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:36 am

FOURTH & SEA! (4th & C Street) The meat comes from Petaluma market and you can get big burgers or little ones. They do a Patty Melt too. I get the half pound burger on a sour dough roll like Joe's does theirs. Sometimes I add bacon or Blue Cheese but the meat is so good it's like eating a steak sandwich.
jzkz1000

Postby JEH » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:55 am

Habit Burger is coming to Deer Creek. Their menu is online.

If you're on a budget, the price range is $2.95 for a basic charburger, and the top price is $4.45 for the mushroom & swiss cheese charburger. The others are in the $3.50 range.

Pretty good taste for the price ;)
JEH

Postby whippis » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:19 am

Walnut Park Gril is our favorite. The kid's get a burger, fries and drink for $5. Grown-up cheese burger is about $6. Good milkshakes too. Gotta eat outside but that is usally a plus. We often take out to the park or the square.
whippis

Postby fxlnll » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:55 pm

JEH wrote:Habit Burger is coming to Deer Creek. Their menu is online.

If you're on a budget, the price range is $2.95 for a basic charburger, and the top price is $4.45 for the mushroom & swiss cheese charburger. The others are in the $3.50 range.

Pretty good taste for the price ;)

If you are talking fast food, the Habit is better then in and out and 5 guys. It is priced in-between the two. I give them the nod over in and out because In and out fries are horrible to me. But Five guys is way over priced. That said I think there are some local places that make better burgers.
fxlnll

Postby specvdriver » Tue May 06, 2014 9:23 am

Mike's on the Boulevard. I was pleasantly surprised, since I never made it to the CrossRoads or the Auction Yard. My son swears by it.
specvdriver

Postby StickeyWicket » Wed May 07, 2014 5:31 pm

specvdriver wrote:Mike's on the Boulevard. I was pleasantly surprised, since I never made it to the CrossRoads or the Auction Yard. My son swears by it.

O M G!!!!!!! You have completely made my week, thanks for the post have missed them!!!!
StickeyWicket

PreviousNext

Return to Restaurants