Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Andy's BLANK & Sushi Bar

Andy's BLANK & Sushi Bar

Postby Pakalolo » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:53 am

What can I say about this place, but WoW!

I walked by the restaurant a couple of times at lunch and wasn't very impressed with $$ of the specials. So I never tried it. Big Mistake!

I decided to take a couple of co-workers out to lunch on a Sunday & Andy's was my only option. Who knew that there are no Sushi restaurants open for lunch in Petaluma on Sunday?

Anyway, we had:
* Tempura battered Jalapeno's stuffed with crab
* Sui Mai (pork dumplings)
* Inari (Tofu Pocket)
* Volcano roll (Amazing - spicy tuna roll with jalapeno chili)
* Carburetor Roll (shrimp tempura, crab, cucumber; top with crab BIG ROLL!!!)
* Roski Roll (California roll top with tuna and avocado)

All I can say is OMG!

The presentation & freshness of all the dishes were amazing! Andy was the best host, he works so hard to make sure that you are happy. The waitress was fun & attentive as well.

I have been back 3 times in 2 weeks. I love this place, probably the best sushi I have had in the North Bay... :D
Pakalolo

Re: Andy's BLANK & Sushi Bar

Postby leoni » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:42 am

web wrote:This is a great place.

I walked by the restaurant a couple of times at lunch and wasn't very impressed with $$ of the specials. So I never tried it. Big Mistake!

I decided to take a couple of co-workers out to lunch on a Sunday & Andy's was my only option. Who knew that there are no Sushi restaurants open for lunch in Petaluma on Sunday?

Anyway, we had:
* Tempura battered Jalapeno's stuffed with crab
* Sui Mai (pork dumplings)
* Inari (Tofu Pocket)
* Volcano roll (Amazing - spicy tuna roll with jalapeno chili)
* Carburetor Roll (shrimp tempura, crab, cucumber; top with crab BIG ROLL!!!)
* Roski Roll (California roll top with tuna and avocado)

All I can say is OMG!

The presentation & freshness of all the dishes were amazing! Andy was the best host, he works so hard to make sure that you are happy. The waitress was fun & attentive as well.

I have been back 3 times in 2 weeks. I love this place, probably the best sushi I have had in the North Bay... :D

Hi
Was your host's name "Chase"? We went there and I thought Chase was very helpful.
Last edited by leoni on Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leoni

Postby Pakalolo » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:39 am

Hi leoni,

I am not sure what our server's name was. They are ALL very friendly and helpful!!! :D

Even - Bad Andy! :twisted:
Pakalolo

Postby JEH » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:24 am

I think the owner/manager/staff at Andy's need to read the review on Yelp dated today. Sometimes you just need a little nudge and and reminder to provide better customer service. Looks like the reviewer (initials CM) will never be eating there again. I like Yelp when people post specifics, whether it be good or bad. ;)
JEH

Postby dany500 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:58 am

good post.....
Are you interested in ccna security pass4sure ? Get our self paced ICDL and University College London study packages.
dany500

Return to Restaurants