Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Four new restaurants coming.......

Re: Four new restaurants coming.......

Postby fxlnll » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:46 pm

StickeyWicket wrote:Have never ever understood the In n Out draw...we've tried it more than once; seriously, never impressed......kids love it though so we'll do the occasional takeout fly by for them.

5 guys on the on the other hand....worth every penny!

How anyone can complain about in n out burgers is beyond me. . Now the french fries.... Five guys burgers are exactly the same as in n out. They have way more things to add to the burgers but that alone is not worth the difference in price.
fxlnll

Postby JEH » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:28 pm

I heard one of the new restaurants is StopWings.....
JEH

Postby dk434 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Its Wing Stop, confirmed by their web site.
dk434

Postby MyUserName » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:20 pm

Back to 5 Guys.... Tried it once in SR. Burger was OK, I think I prefer In-n-out but will definitely revisit it once it opens, my kids will want to go. The peanuts as an appetizer though reminded me of a great spot in Chico I used to visit in my college days! :lol:
MyUserName

Postby fxlnll » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:29 pm

MyUserName wrote:Back to 5 Guys.... Tried it once in SR. Burger was OK, I think I prefer In-n-out but will definitely revisit it once it opens, my kids will want to go. The peanuts as an appetizer though reminded me of a great spot in Chico I used to visit in my college days! :lol:

Joes?
fxlnll

Postby MyUserName » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Yep! Always had a good time at Joes! If 5 guys can get that vibe, watch out!
MyUserName

Postby glene » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:58 am

To get back to the original subject for a moment ;) -- One of the 4 new ones in the Petaluma Plaza will be the already-mentioned Simmer Vietnamese BLANK; the second one is FruTa, an ice cream store (I think they're already in Santa Rosa); the third is apparently Wing Stop; and the fourth is the one that interests me the most - Mj's Grille. They're already open (in the old Mongolian restaurant space). I checked out their menu in the window and besides grilled chicken, steak, burgers etc., they seem to lean toward some Southern cooking - chicken and waffles, shrimp po' boys, oyster po' boys, and a few other items. If you've ever been to New Orleans and had a po' boy, you'll know why I'm anxious to go there. Got to check it out this week.
glene

Postby PennyMoney » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:10 am

Hey glene, thanks for the info. MJ's Grill sounds good! How come no one has heard about it? Let us know what you order, and then give it it's own topic in the Restaurant category :)
PennyMoney

Postby StickeyWicket » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:16 pm

fxlnll wrote:
StickeyWicket wrote:Have never ever understood the In n Out draw...we've tried it more than once; seriously, never impressed......kids love it though so we'll do the occasional takeout fly by for them.

5 guys on the on the other hand....worth every penny!

How anyone can complain about in n out burgers is beyond me. . Now the french fries.... Five guys burgers are exactly the same as in n out. They have way more things to add to the burgers but that alone is not worth the difference in price.

I certainly didn't write my post as a complaint it's my own opinion. I happen to prefer 5 Guys over that of In n Out, it's worth the difference in price to me. I'm not alone in my own opinion......

http://www.prweb.com/releases/favoriteb ... 918431.htm

As they say,to each his own..... ;)
StickeyWicket

Postby mongoose » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:50 am

Call me crazy but I like both In-and - Out and Five Guys. I plan on going to both. I guess nobody told if you go to one youcan't go to the other.
mongoose

PreviousNext

Return to Restaurants