Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Four new restaurants coming.......

Re: Four new restaurants coming.......

Postby fxlnll » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:34 am

mongoose wrote:Call me crazy but I like both In-and - Out and Five Guys. I plan on going to both. I guess nobody told if you go to one youcan't go to the other.

Didn't say I didn't like both. Just saying as burgers go, they are about the same. The one thing 5g has are the add ons. However they are over priced.
fxlnll

Postby fxlnll » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:35 am

mongoose wrote:Call me crazy but I like both In-and - Out and Five Guys. I plan on going to both. I guess nobody told if you go to one youcan't go to the other.

Didn't say I didn't like both. Just saying as burgers go, they are about the same. The one thing 5g has are the add ons. However they are over priced. But didn't say I would not go, just not nearly as often as I would go to in and out, if I wanted a burger
fxlnll

Postby BQ » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:21 pm

I am looking forward to the opening of Plaza Tequila, in the old Semolina/BBQ/Greek restaurant spot across from Oilstop on E. Washington. Don't get me wrong, I love my Mi Pueblo, but I also like Plaza Tequila in Sonoma, and go there for lunch frequently at work.
BQ

Postby PennyMoney » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:14 pm

Has anyone tried City Chopsticks yet? What's good on the menu???
PennyMoney

Postby glene » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:38 am

I tried City Chopsticks a few weeks ago; can't remember now exactly what I had, but it was good - but not great. Nothing to make me switch from Hunan Village across the Plaza, but I'll try it again.
Very nice-looking restaurant, though - probably the best-designed, most nicely-decorated Chinese restaurant in town.
glene

Postby glene » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:41 am

I should change the title of this thread to "Four New Restaurants Coming...and Going." Mj's Grille, only open a few months, already closed!
glene

Postby fxlnll » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:52 am

MyUserName wrote:Back to 5 Guys.... Tried it once in SR. Burger was OK, I think I prefer In-n-out but will definitely revisit it once it opens, my kids will want to go. The peanuts as an appetizer though reminded me of a great spot in Chico I used to visit in my college days! :lol:

Joe's??
fxlnll

Postby MyUserName » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:42 pm

Yes! Maybe 5 Guys can become the Petaluma Joe's. ;)
Of course, a full bar would be required!
MyUserName

Previous

Return to Restaurants