Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings

Postby JEH » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:58 pm

We walked by a few nights ago.....they were having their soft opening....that place is huge! We received a BWW gift card, so we are anxious to try it. Looks like a fun spot!

From today's news:

>>Buffalo Wild Wings opens its doors at East Washington Place today at 11 a.m., bringing their well-known fares to Petaluma — just in time for the NFL playoffs.Every football Sunday, the restaurant will open at 9 a.m. and show every NFL game to Petaluma fans. The sports bar and restaurant carries all major sports events, including UFC and boxing events.

“We are extremely excited to join the Petaluma community and bring the ultimate sports viewing experince to residents ... in this amazing area,” said company marketing coordinator Matt Sprecher.

Located at 410 Kenilworth Drive in Petaluma, Buffalo Wild Wings is yet another business to open in the East Washington Place shopping center.<<<
JEH

Re: Buffalo Wild Wings

Postby TJMack » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:23 pm

I really hope the manager of B-Dubs is reading the YELP reviews on his restaurant :?

Especially the one about training, training, training employees :o
TJMack

Postby mikeg55 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:40 am

TJMack wrote:I really hope the manager of B-Dubs is reading the YELP reviews on his restaurant :?

Especially the one about training, training, training employees :o

Is B-Dubs code for Beyond the Glory?
mikeg55

Postby Therewolf » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:45 pm

mikeg55 wrote:Is B-Dubs code for Beyond the Glory?

No...BTG is Beyond the Glory. BWW (or B-Dubs, if you prefer) would be Buffalo Wild Wings.

I was looking forward to trying Buffalo Wild Wings, but after reading these comments and the Yelp reviews I'll stick with BTG until BWW gets their act together.
Therewolf

Postby da shaman » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:05 pm

I think you have take the postings on Yelp with a grain of sodium chloride. Sometimes the reviewer has an ax to grind or is 180 degrees the other way. Best way is to try it yourself. If something is wrong talk directly to the manager. Goes the same if you really enjoyed the experience.
da shaman

Postby walk2k » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:17 am

Yelp is a scam.

Here's how it works..

"SOMEONE" writes a negative review of your business on Yelp - remember anyone is allowed to leave a review on Yelp, it is 100% anonymous with no way to tell who it is or if they were really a customer or NOT.

"SOMEONE", meaning a salesperson from Yelp, calls up said business owner and offers to have the negative review removed, for a fee.

F**K Yelp
walk2k

Postby RescuePupMom » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:28 pm

For those that have been around BW3s for a while (Midwest). That is the true nickname for this place.
RescuePupMom

Postby TJMack » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:25 pm

I like to occasionally read yelp, but you have to take yelp with a grain of salt.

Some of the reviews are pretty interesting and some of them are downright funny. I like the ones that recommend certain menu items. Some of the reviews are obviously from disgruntled ex-employees like the one posted on BWW yesterday :o
TJMack

Postby TJMack » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:55 am

Great coupon stuck on the front of the Argus this week. $10 off a$20 purchase! :D
TJMack

Postby petalumanick » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:35 am

Friendly staff but the food is average, as stated. For a place that specializes in wings, I was a bit disappointed. I still think the best wings can be found at Original Buffalo Wings, but that's a matter of taste. They have an impressive selection of beer but I would stay away from their mixed drinks or specialty cocktails. My wife ordered a Mojito, which is only a few ingredients, and the bartender pulled out a plastic bottle of Mr T's premixed Mojito. I can get a handmade one for the same price at several other places in town. Fun atmosphere though.
petalumanick

Return to Restaurants