Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

master criminal

Post here if you'd like to request information or have a question for Petaluma-area residents.

master criminal

Postby the scar » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:34 pm

Hey K-Mart Security, so you were just watching this Giants Fan? on tuesday 1/8/13 unrap items,put them in his clothing he was wearing, take his picture, let him walk out of the store,then ask for the publics help in catching him !!! :lol: You know when Target opens you will all be out of a job at K-Mart,anyone else notice the long lines at the one chech out line thats open,its sad employes like Margo,Sharida, and a few others that really know what customer service is about will have o go somewhere else, Hope Not but it looks that way to me. :cry:
the scar

Re: master criminal

Postby specvdriver » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:13 pm

Just because it's on tape doesn't mean somebody was actively watching it as it happened.
specvdriver

Postby fxlnll » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:47 pm

the scar wrote:Hey K-Mart Security, so you were just watching this Giants Fan? on tuesday 1/8/13 unrap items,put them in his clothing he was wearing, take his picture, let him walk out of the store,then ask for the publics help in catching him !!! :lol: You know when Target opens you will all be out of a job at K-Mart,anyone else notice the long lines at the one chech out line thats open,its sad employes like Margo,Sharida, and a few others that really know what customer service is about will have o go somewhere else, Hope Not but it looks that way to me. :cry:

I will bet you that if he used a stolen credit card there would be no photo in the paper. The stores don't care, because the card companies pay them, don't charge the customer, at least not upfront. They consider it a victim-less crime
fxlnll

Postby JEH » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:45 am

So scar, you are predicting K-Mart will go out of business when Target opens. Probably.

But I think it will be sad to have ANOTHER big empty store here in town. We already have an empty Safeway. And more.

And how many other restaurants will go out of business when the new ones open in the Target Center and Deerk Creek? We have four recently-closed restaurants in and near the Plaza North and South.

Oh, but on the bright side......yay, Petaluma's 4th mattress store (Mancini's) is now open. Competing with Sleep Train, Sleep City and Mattress Discounters in our bedroom community ;)
JEH

Postby PetalumaGal » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:00 pm

The K-Mart corporation has so woefully not kept up with the times. I'm sure it will close, and I sincerely hope that all of its employees can find work at Target.
PetalumaGal

Postby 2182 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Dont forget that Kmart has the interest of Sears, so Kmart isn't going under anytime soon. ;)

Postby rae1063 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Did those restaurants close because of no business, or poor management? I don't know the answer. Simply asking.

JEH wrote: We have four recently-closed restaurants in and near the Plaza North and South.
rae1063

Postby the scar » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:26 am

I dont think people were lining up to get in to a mongolian resturant, or a greek resturant, resturantures should know there demographics before they open a resturant in petaluma! how about a nice Haufbraue ??? Ide go every day to get a roast beef dipped ajuse sandwhich Yummy ! :idea:( Yes my spelling sucks)
the scar

Postby 2182 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:52 pm

I don't give a hoot about spelling Scar.........its the content I'm looking at ;)

One can usually tell which side of the political divide one sits on by criticizing one's spelling. That's because they're usually out of arguments and resort to belittling ;)

Heard China Dragon had closed. I heard from some of the help that the owner was squeezing for maximum profit and workers were not happy, that resulted in lesser quality food. It used to be the best in town (personal opinion). Their afternoon lunch buffet was darned good!

Postby Schweinsteiger » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:14 pm

I would line up for a Mongolian BBQ restaurant if it were good. I love that stuff and so would anyone from a dude with cow crap on his boots to a 3-piece suit-wearing lawyer. It all depends on, is it good?
Schweinsteiger

Next

Return to Just Asking