Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

What Would Happen To You?

Post here if you'd like to request information or have a question for Petaluma-area residents.

Re: What Would Happen To You but not Efren

Postby ptlmafrnd » Mon May 05, 2014 4:40 am

fxlnll wrote:There are 12 people that are a tad less intelligent!!

......said one of the 12
ptlmafrnd

Postby fxlnll » Mon May 05, 2014 6:04 am

ptlmafrnd wrote:

......said one of the 12

Nope, wasn't on the jury :roll:
fxlnll

Postby Bear » Mon May 05, 2014 6:21 pm

it is a tie - jurors and ptlmafrnd.
Bear

Re: What Would Happen To You?

Postby ptlmafrnd » Mon May 05, 2014 8:25 pm

big brave people. name calling while anonymous. pathetic.

if you ever decide to grow a pair, pm me and we can meet up to have a chat like adults.
ptlmafrnd

Postby fxlnll » Tue May 06, 2014 6:01 am

ptlmafrnd wrote:big brave people. name calling while anonymous. pathetic.

if you ever decide to grow a pair, pm me and we can meet up to have a chat like adults.

Hey you started it, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. So I guess you wrote that to your self
Postby ptlmafrnd » Mon May 05, 2014 5:40 am

fxlnll wrote:
There are 12 people that are a tad less intelligent!!

......said one of the 12
fxlnll

Postby ptlmafrnd » Tue May 06, 2014 3:37 pm

so fxlnll writes starts in with "There are 12 people that are a tad less intelligent!!" and i'm not supposed to take that as an insult? bear calls me an idiot and that is not insulting? all i did was interject on the conversation....i did not name call until both of you started in with me. like i said, cowards. you are a big man on these boards hiding behind your screen name aren't you? but you would not dare say such things in person or agree to meet and have a civil discussion. again, pathetic. both of you.
ptlmafrnd

Postby fxlnll » Tue May 06, 2014 6:56 pm

ptlmafrnd wrote:so fxlnll writes starts in with "There are 12 people that are a tad less intelligent!!" and i'm not supposed to take that as an insult? bear calls me an idiot and that is not insulting? all i did was interject on the conversation....i did not name call until both of you started in with me. like i said, cowards. you are a big man on these boards hiding behind your screen name aren't you? but you would not dare say such things in person or agree to meet and have a civil discussion. again, pathetic. both of you.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Hey I didn't say you were with the bottom 12 in the county. You are above that but really trying to get into that bottom 12 group.
Lighten up, geez. Hiding behind a screen name? So is your name ptlma frnd or is your first name ptlmafrnd or is that your last name? Just curious. But seriously LIGHTEN UP. Get some medicinal pot or something.
fxlnll

Postby Bear » Tue May 06, 2014 8:52 pm

fxlnll wrote:Hey I didn't say you were with the bottom 12 in the county. You are above that but really trying to get into that bottom 12 group.
Lighten up, geez. Hiding behind a screen name? So is your name ptlma frnd or is your first name ptlmafrnd or is that your last name? Just curious. But seriously LIGHTEN UP. Get some medicinal pot or something.

ditto. fxlnll don't waste your time with mr. know-it-all who calls us cowards behind a hidden screen name. what a hypocrite!
Bear

Postby ptlmafrnd » Wed May 07, 2014 5:12 am

i don't call folks names unprovoked. when did i name call before being insulted by you? i would also stand by what i say should i ever be faced to face with someone and would be prepared to meet someone to back up what i say (meet them in person). how am i a hypocrite? i'm not hiding behind my screen name, i'm fully ready to meet up with both of you. face it, you both are cowards. truth hurts doesn't it. prove me wrong, please. pm me, lets chat in person. it is not that difficult now is it? i welcome it.

coward - a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.;

sounds just about right for fxlnll and bear.
ptlmafrnd

Postby ThomasHarrigan » Wed May 07, 2014 9:31 am

Cut and pasted. Adults.

https://www.facebook.com/BrimfieldPolic ... 5448864500

Good Afternoon,
A little while ago, I posted about the tragic stabbings of students at a high school in Pennsylvania. We post info like that incident (and also officers being killed) as a notice for mourning and reflection. Soon after, the insults and innuendos started, with words like “conservative” “liberal,” “it wasn’t a gun” and “arm the teachers.” Here is some unsolicited advice. Do with it what you will. If it does not apply to you, then ignore it.
Until we, as adults, learn to stop being angry, insulting each other and picking fights every chance we get, how in heck can we expect our kids to behave any differently? I guarantee, if you are an Internet troll, generally angry and surly and by all appearances hate the human race, the children around you will act no better than what you are modeling. We have to be the examples for those who are still growing.
If you want another opinion, here you go. Until adults start leading and acting like adults, we are just spinning our wheels. There is no perfect political party, no perfect way to peel a banana, and no perfect person. Adults insulting each other and cramming political views in our ears in a constant barrage of “the world is ending,” is only making the kids in our society more stressed and angry.
In a case like this awful stabbing incident at a HIGH SCHOOL….pipe down and let the people mourn. Be there for them, but be quiet unless there is something helpful to say.
My apologies for being direct. It’s sort of my thing.
Carry on….Chief Oliver.
ThomasHarrigan

PreviousNext

Return to Just Asking