Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

What Would Happen To You?

Post here if you'd like to request information or have a question for Petaluma-area residents.

Re: What Would Happen To You?

Postby whippis » Wed May 07, 2014 1:33 pm

Thanks for another lecture. I like how you made a connection between petty anonymous internet bickering and a clearly disturbed child stabbing people (in a thread not about any of that) and then say how being direct is “your thing”. Seems more like dubious and circuitousness reasoning is your thing.

Do you think there might be a connection between petty anonymous internet bickering and self-righteous sanctimonious jackweeds like yourself?

Hey, why not try posting another Wikipedia except about vomit- that was not at all negative.
Last edited by whippis on Thu May 08, 2014 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
whippis

Postby ThomasHarrigan » Wed May 07, 2014 3:42 pm

whippis wrote:Thanks for another lecture. I like you made a connection between petty anonymous internet bickering and a clearly disturbed child stabbing people (in a thread not about any of that) and then say how being direct is “your thing”. Seems more like dubious and circuitousness reasoning is your thing.

Do you think there might be a connection between petty anonymous internet bickering and self-righteous sanctimonious jackweeds like yourself?

Hey, why not try posting another Wikipedia except about vomit- that was not at all negative.

Copy and pasted again. from previous post, for whippis.

Adults?

"Until we, as adults, learn to stop being angry, insulting each other and picking fights every chance we get, how in heck can we expect our kids to behave any differently? I guarantee, if you are an Internet troll, generally angry and surly and by all appearances hate the human race, the children around you will act no better than what you are modeling. We have to be the examples for those who are still growing."
ThomasHarrigan

Postby whippis » Thu May 08, 2014 9:44 am

ThomasHarrigan- Instead of re-posting the post to which I responded, which in itself is obnoxious, can you please explain how lecturing people and being condescending makes you any less of the name calling, insulting troll which you see fit to imply the rest of us are? All the while telling us how direct you are.

I view these boards as a form of entertainment and generally enjoy the sparring. I assume the other frequent posters do as well or they wouldn't engage in it.

I happened to be greatly entertained by people who are unaware of how ironic they are being. So I do thank you for that- you are far and away the best at it.
whippis

Postby hockeygirl32 » Thu May 08, 2014 2:08 pm

fxlnll wrote:
hockeygirl32 wrote:I wonder if my mental picture of you all is anywhere accurate!

I doubt it. It depends on how deep in the gutter your mind is :D
But here is an artist rendition of Efran https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSG4WULS1ZY_ZHeO7br5g02Bzyeb34nPq0p8U5KVKqauU-5erM7sQ

I love it!
hockeygirl32

Re: What Would Happen To You but not Efren

Postby hockeygirl32 » Fri May 09, 2014 10:50 am

Bear wrote:
ptlmafrnd wrote:
was there tresspassing? it was an apartment complex that he lived in.

PAY ATTENTION. HE WENT THROUGH HER BACKYARD AND BROKE THE SCREEN TO HER BEDROOM. IN THE PAST HE WALKED RIGHT THROUGH HER OPEN GARAGE TO THE BACK OF HER HOUSE AND WALKED RIGHT IN HER HOME, UNINVITED.

what indecent exposure? would be just like me walking around in shorts, no?

DO YOU WALK AROUND AT 3:30 IN THE MORNING IN ONLY BRIEF BOXER SHORTS AND SOCKS TO SOME GALS HOUSE YOU BARELY KNOW LOOKING FOR SEX AFTER YOUR GIRLFRIEND JUST DROPPED YOU OFF?

do you know his beer was open?

WHO CARES.

was he visibly intoxicated?

ACCORDING TO THE POLICE, NO, WHICH IS EVEN MORE FRIGHTENING DUE TO HIS REPEATED ODD AND SCARY WOMANIZING BEHAVIOR.

what vandalism? broken screen?

YA BUDDY. POOR JANE DOE CALLED 911 TWICE BECAUSE SHE WAS TERRIFIED SOMEONE WOKE HER UP BY BREAKING HER SCREEN. "A BIG MAN WITH NO SHIRT ON" THEN CAME KNOCKING ON HER FRONT DOOR AFTER BREAKING HER BEDROOM SCREEN. YA THAT'S OKAY FOR YOUR FRIEND EFREN.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

This is why I sleep with a loaded shotgun next to my bed. I can handle it much better on my own. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
hockeygirl32

Postby fxlnll » Fri May 09, 2014 12:04 pm

hockeygirl32 wrote:
This is why I sleep with a loaded shotgun next to my bed. I can handle it much better on my own. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Let's hope that it is in a locked safe, not loaded and the ammo in a different part of the house! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
fxlnll

Postby hockeygirl32 » Fri May 09, 2014 1:33 pm

fxlnll wrote:
hockeygirl32 wrote:

Let's hope that it is in a locked safe, not loaded and the ammo in a different part of the house! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yeah, a gun in a locked safe with the ammo in a different place would be so helpful in this type of situation :lol: Nope, I'm a good, old-fashioned girl with a loaded shotgun out in the open next to my bed. That is, unless I have company--then it gets locked up. If anyone breaks into my house in the middle of the night, they made the choice and are taking their own chances.
hockeygirl32

Previous

Return to Just Asking